Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Support

is so important. I know i say this all the time but it's true! i'm trying to lose weight. it's a fact. anyone looking at me can tell you i should. so really, its not secret. But in middle school i was too embarassed to even bring a can of diet soda to lunch after a girl asked me if i was on a diet since i was drinking it. I always tried to hide it. But the thing is, now doing weight watchers, it's not a diet. It truly is a lifestyle change. And i shouldn't have to hide the fact that i want to be healthy. All my friends know that I'm trying to lose weight and they all support me. Especially my best friend Jazz. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She's my backbone! She is always supporting me and inspiring me throughout everything. And I feel like without support like hers i would never succeed. And not that i really have any position to give advice, but i'm giving it anyway to make myself feel wise! But seriously, if you want to be successful with your weight loss journey, you can't be alone for the ride. If you are, you are setting yourself up for failure. Bring others along and let them help you because it will be your key to success :)

2 comments:

  1. So true! While I do everything but erect a billboard announcing that I am dieting ... there really isn't anyone around me that can really relate to my struggles. Sure...there are a few people who "need to lose a few" but no one that looks around and wonders if they will fit in the booth at the restaurant. That is just me! It is great that you have your best friend to support you! I am still trying to drag my bestie into following a plan with me. Of course she lives 300 miles away so I cant really drag her to the gym with me!

    Keep it up. Oh, and totally eff those people who have made you feel like you need to hide who you are and who you strive to be. Everyone has scars of some kind ... ours are just more visible. I like to think back to those people and just assume that I am much happier in my life and have more money :)

    What kind of things do you do at the gym? I have a phobia of the equipment, I need some ideas!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wedding is in the summer of 2011, which is really far away lol. I wanted to give myself time to lose the weight. I just know that if I don't do it for my wedding, I'm really going to lack motivation. I want to feel like a princess on my wedding day, especially since I was pretty miserable at prom. So I'm hoping to buy the dress in about a year, which should give me just enough time!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP