Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 2 and 3 (sorry!)

Today, I was remotivated all over again. Tracy asked "what do you want from your weightloss. Why do you want to lose weight?" And she wanted us to think about what motivates us. Well, my first reaction was of course, I want to look good. I want to like myself. Then it went to smaller things like I want to find a prom dress without crying in the dressing room and feeling like crap. I want to wear a pair of jeans. I want to shop! But then I realized what I really want. I want a boyfriend, someone to love me. I want to one day have children and I just want to be happy. And when there is food around I need to think: Does this one moment taste better than happiness? Is this one moment of food more important than all the other moments of life? NO. In fact, I'm single-handedly killing myself. I'm commiting suicide! Being overweight brings upon horrible health risks and it makes me self conscious to not want to LIVE my life. I'm so ready to go full speed on getting my life back! Anyway, here's the pictures!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this shirt! Way to go and way to be brave. Trust me, I know what it's like to put it all out there on the web. I wish that I had been aware of myself when I was your age to take control and take a different path. I will be following you! You can follow me, www.myinnerthin.com! PS, I can totally see a difference already in these more recent photos!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP