Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GYM!!

So I have been in this HORRIBLE sleep pattern where I go to bed a like 3 am and won't wake up until 1 in the afternoon! So today even though I went to bed at 3:30, I broke the pattern! I got up and I was going to go to the gym! However, I cannot find a sports bra to save my life! I do have an Aerie's gift card, and I think I'm going there to get one! (too bad my car has no gas!) I should walk there! I'd burn so many calories! But specific workout clothes are good to have for exercise becuase 1. they are MADE for the job! and 2. you'll feel so sporty in them you'll want to hit the gym! But Aerie has GREAT stuff at affordable prices and they have sizes from like XS-XXL! And its all so cute!
Here's some stuff I want and the website you can checkout to see what you like!


Adorable, and so comfortable!



No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP